Your family may nominate a crematorium of your choice, and we will happily assist. However, costs may vary between cremation facilities. Our helpful staff can advise you on this.
For all no-service, non-attended cremations we use an environmentally-friendly cardboard coffin made of simple, biodegradable material.
- Our professional fee to carry out the non-attended cremation at Goodna or the Sunshine Coast
- Compassionate and professional staff to make the cremation arrangements with you in person, or via phone/email if you prefer
- Preparation of your loved one by our qualified staff
- Simple, environmentally-friendly cardboard coffin
- The cremation fee at the crematorium of your choice
- Goods and Services Tax
- Death certificate for your family’s legal purposes
Can you see your loved one (viewing)?
Viewing is included at one of our Brisbane, Sunshine Coast or Gold Coast facilities – closest to your family. Viewing may be conducted during business hours the day prior to cremation. Please ask our staff for information.
After-hours viewings or numerous viewings on days other than the scheduled chapel service may incur extra charges. If you wish to arrange after-hours or numerous viewings, please ask our staff for details and costs.
The costs above are the basic expenses required to have a funeral. There may be additional, special things that your family may or may not need or want. We have created a list below to assist with additional extras and costs.