Over many years, Queensland Discount Funerals have received feedback from families. When a cremation is chosen, most families prefer the simplest coffin rather than more expensive, fancier options. Therefore, the coffins we provide are made of the simplest material with no colour or stain. They are not designed to be on display, but simply for cremation. We also provide you with a cover for the coffin giving it a brighter and more pleasing appearance when in place at the chapel.
- Our professional fee to carry out the chapel service at the crematorium of your choice anywhere in South East Queensland, Brisbane, Gold and Sunshine Coasts
- Compassionate and professional staff to manage a peaceful, simple service for your loved one
- Funeral arrangements in the comfort of your own home or via phone/email if you choose
- Preparation and dressing of your loved one by our qualified staff
- Viewing of your loved one prior to funeral service
- The simplest of coffins with a cover for the coffin
- Your choice of music downloaded for the day of the service
- An attendance book for mourners to sign
- Viewings on the day of the service at the crematorium
- Cremation fee at the crematorium of your choice, including cremation permit
- Death certificate for your family’s legal purposes
- Goods and Services Tax
Can you see your loved one (viewing)?
Viewing on the day of the chapel service at the crematorium is included in the cost. After-hours viewings or numerous viewings on days other than the scheduled chapel service may incur extra charges. If you wish to arrange after-hours or numerous viewings, please ask our staff for details and costs.
The costs above are the basic expenses required to have a funeral. There may be additional, special things that your family may or may not need or want. We have created a list below to assist with additional extras and costs.