A graveside service is simple and cost-effective. It is a peaceful way to farewell your loved one in a leafy, natural location.
Over many years, Queensland Discount Funerals have received feedback from families. When a burial is chosen, most families prefer the simplest coffin rather than expensive, fancier options. Therefore, the coffins we provide are made of the simplest material with no colour or stain. They are designed to be on display for a short time at the burial. We also provide you with a cover for the coffin giving it a brighter and more pleasing appearance when in place at the graveside.
* Please note: Cemetery costs and the opening and closing of existing graves are not included in the above graveside service costs.
- Our professional fee to carry out the graveside service at a cemetery of your choice in South East Queensland, Brisbane, Gold and Sunshine Coasts
- Compassionate and professional staff to manage a peaceful, simple graveside service for your loved one
- Funeral arrangements in the comfort of your own home or via phone/email if you choose
- The hearse that conveys your loved one to the graveside service
- Preparation and dressing of your loved one by our qualified staff
- The simplest of coffins with one of our uniquely designed palls of your choice
- An attendance book for mourners to sign
- Viewing on the day prior to service at one of our facilities in Brisbane, Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast
- Death certificate for your family’s legal purposes
- Goods and Services Tax
The costs above are the basic expenses required to have a funeral. There may be additional, special things that your family may or may not need or want. We have created a list below to assist with additional extras and costs.